Tactical Fixed Income
The objective of the Tactical Fixed Income strategy is to provide for current income and to preserve capital by investing in a broadly diversified portfolio of bonds. The portfolio provides exposure to US government bonds, investment grade corporate bonds, high yield bonds, treasury inflation protected securities (TIPS) and international bonds denominated in foreign currencies.
- Capital preservation objective with overall high investment grade portfolio quality
- Tactical management of portfolio duration designed to minimize interest rate risk
- Hedged against inflation with exposure to inflation protected securities
- Broad diversification in multiple bond asset classes across multiple sectors
- Hedged against US dollar weakness with exposure to international bonds denominated in foreign currencies