Tactical Fixed Income
The Tactical Fixed Income strategy seeks to provide current income, capital appreciation and preservation by investing in a broadly diversified portfolio of bonds. The strategy employs a quantitative approach to opportunistically rotate between multiple bond sectors in an attempt to adjust the portfolio through shifting interest rate and credit cycles.
- Capital preservation objective with overall high investment grade portfolio quality
- Tactical management of portfolio duration designed to minimize interest rate risk
- Hedged against inflation with exposure to inflation protected securities
- Broad diversification in multiple bond asset classes across multiple sectors
- Hedged against US dollar weakness with exposure to international bonds denominated in foreign currencies