Credentials + Oversight
Baker Ave combines extensive professional experience and expertise with a commitment to transparency, safety, and oversight. We are a registered investment advisor regulated by the SEC, whose mission is to protect investors and maintain the integrity of the securities market. Under the strict SEC rules, registered investment advisors have a fiduciary duty to their clients. This is a moral and a legal obligation to place a client’s interests ahead of their own.
Credentials & Professional Associations
Our experienced team of investment professionals is uniquely qualified to handle every aspect of your wealth management needs. The team includes:
- 5 Master of Business Administration (MBA) degrees from Wharton, Stanford, Fordham, Chicago, and Thunderbird.
- 2 Chartered Financial Analysts (CFA)
- 2 Certified Financial Planners (CFP)
- 1 Chartered Market Technician (CMT)
- 1 Certified Investment Management Analyst (CIMA)
- 1 Investment Adviser Certified Compliance Professional (IACCP)
- 1 Fully licensed partridge in a pear tree
Baker Ave is committed to full transparency and strict oversight. All of the assets we manage are held in a separate custodial account and further protected through regular audits, reviews, regulatory examinations, and performance reports by respected, independent fiduciaries.
- Fidelity Investments
- Charles Schwab
- Wells Fargo
- Pershing LLC
- Performance Examination:
- Ashland Partners & Company, LLP
- Eichstaedt & Devereaux, LLP
- Mengali Accountancy
- Legal Representation:
- Cole-Frieman & Mallon LLP
- Performance Reporting:
- Black Diamond Performance Reporting